
英语诗歌朗诵稿篇1
Homesick
乡愁
Yu Guangzhong
余光中
When I was a child, my homesickness was a small stamp
小时候乡愁是一枚小小的邮票
Linking Mum at the other end and me this.
我在这头 母亲在那头
When I grew up, I remained homesick, but it became a ticket.
长大后乡愁是_张窄窄的船票
By which I sailed to and from my bride at the other end.
我在这头 新娘在那头
Then homesickness took the shape of the grave,
后来啊 乡愁是一方矮矮的坟墓
Mum inside of it and me outside.
我在外头 母亲在里头
Now I`m still homesick, but it is a narrow strait
而现在乡愁是一湾浅浅的海峡
Separating me on this side and the mainland on the other.
我在这头 大陆在那头
英语诗歌朗诵稿篇2
This poem is about someone whom I deeply cared about. The feelings were never returned, but I learned that with or without his love, I could make it and always remain strong and happy.
Words of wisdom come to my ears,
Telling me what I know in my heart,
But never wanted to hear.
With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,
I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me.
I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,
But with his soft- hearted rejection,
I realize I have to be strong.
With tears that want to flow from my eyes,
I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.
While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,
I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.
Love hurts . . .
That's what they all say,
But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.
So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,
And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.
Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.
I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.
You're listening to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. No matter who you are, where you are, at the end of today's program, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.
智慧之语穿过我的耳朵,告诉我一些我心中早已明白,却不愿去相信的一番话。
当真言终于被道出,并展现于我面前,使我不得不现实地面对时,我问自己为什么我会爱得如此深切,而那爱情却从未走向我。
我坦然告白埋藏于心中已久的那份情感,但在他温柔的宛然拒绝声中,我认识到我必须坚强。
当眼泪欲夺眶而出时,我感觉到我的心在沉静中慢慢熄灭。
这时,一个坚强的声音伴随着我理智的思考再现,我可能已经找到我对自己的信心。
爱情痛心…
人们都这样说,但是当所有这些伤与痛消却之时,我要再次去爱。
于是我坐下来,思考着所有这一切能带来的影响,我骤然发现原来自己并没有失去任何重要的东西。
相反,我从中收获了经验和智慧,我已经明白:生活中没有任何事情比自身的快乐更重要。
你正在收听的是Faith轻松电台,我是Faith。不论你是谁,身在何处,在今天节目的最后,我希望我们每个人都在学着更坚强。
英语诗歌朗诵稿篇3
When Day Is Done 当时光已逝
If the day is done ,
假如时光已逝,
If birds sing no more .
鸟儿不再歌唱,
If the wind has fiagged tired ,
风儿也吹倦了,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,
那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,
如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,
The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。
From the traverer,
路途未完,行囊已空,
Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。
Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,
你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,
Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,
使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under
如花朵般焕发生机。
The cover of thy kindly night .
在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。
A Forever Friend 永远的朋友
A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out.
别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。
Sometimes in life,
有时候在生活中,
You find a special friend;
你会找到一个特别的朋友;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。
Someone who makes you laugh until you cant stop;
他会把你逗得开怀大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他会让你相信人间有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。
This is Forever Friendship.
这就是永远的友谊。
when youre down, 当你失意,
and the world seems dark and empty,
当世界变得黯淡与空虚,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
If you turn and walk away,
你转身走开时,
Your forever friend follows,
真正的朋友会紧紧相随,
If you lose you way,
你迷失方向时,
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。
And if you find such a friend,
如果你找到了这样的朋友,
You feel happy and complete,
你会快乐,觉得人生完整,
Because you need not worry,
因为你无需再忧虑。
Your have a forever friend for life,
你拥有了一个真正的朋友,
And forever has no end.
永永远远,永无止境。
Stopping By Woods On a Snowy Evening 雪夜停林边
Whose woods these are I think I know,
这是谁家的树林我想我知道,
His house is in the village though;
尽管他家住在村子里,
He will not see me stopping here
他看不见我在这儿停住并观瞧
to watch his woods filled up with snow.
他的'林中雪栖树枝落满地
My little horse must think it queer
我那匹小马肯定认为很古怪
to stop without a farmhouse near
在这一年中最灰暗的黄昏
between the woods and frozen lake.
湖面冰封,近无人家,林木雪盖
The darkest night of the year.
停在这儿是什么原因
He gives his harness bells a shake
它摇动缰铃,似乎在问
to ask if there is some mistake.
你停在这里,有没有搞错
The only other sounds the sweep
此外别无任何的声音
of easy wind and downy flake.
只有清风徐来,雪花飘落
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
树林幽深,景色迷人
But I have promises to keep
不过,我有约要赴
And miles to go before I sleep,
须走路程遥远才能投宿
And miles to go before I sleep.
须走路程遥远才能投宿
Today Is A New Day 今天是新的一天
Your tomorrows are as bright as you want to make them.
你的明天充满阳光, 如你心中所想。
There is no reason to carry
你没有理由,
the darkness of the past
把昨天的黑暗,
with you into today.
带到今天。
Today is a wonderful new experience,
今天是美妙的全新体验,
full of every possibility to make
有那么多种可能,
your life exactly what you want it to be.
使你的生活如你所愿。
Today is the beginning of new happiness,
今天开始有新的幸福,
new directions and new relationships.
新的方向和新的伙伴。
Today is the day to remind yourself
今天你要提醒自己,
that you posses the power
你有足够的能力和力量,
and strength you need to bring contentment, love and joy into your life.
把满意、爱情和欢乐带进你的生活。
Today is the day to understand yourself
今天你要了解自己,
and to give yourself the love
给自己足够的爱心和耐心。
and the patience that you need.
今天你会勇往直前,
Today is the day to move forward towards your bright tomorrow.
奔向那灿烂的明天。
